Are you among those who is having a problem with your device which is rooted via Kingroot and now you want to change it with SuperSu, then do not worry you have landed in the right place. Today I am going to discuss how you can replace kingroot with Super Su.
Before going deep into the discussion let’s take a discussion on this two rooting device. Let’s start the discussion with kingroot. Kings root is a rooting device which can easily root your device so that you can transform your device into a master machine.
This rooting app can be downloaded easily from their official site but the app does not provide all kinds of facilities. So if you want an advance rooting app then I recommend you to use SuperSu.
Now let’s take a look at the rooting app SuperSu. SuperSu is the most advance rooting app present in the market with lots of features loaded into it. The app comes with a variety of tools which makes your work easy and fast.
SuperSu comes in two version one comes for free and other for which you have to pay $3 which is it’s pro version.
I know you are very excited to know about the replacement of the kingroot with SuperSu.So let’s jump straight into the discussion.
Replacing Kingroot With SuperSu
Here you will get a full detail of the replacement of kingroot with SuperSu.
The method which I am going to explain will help you to replace kingroot with SuperSu. SuperSu is available in the Google play store but if you try to download and install the file it will ask you for an update of the SU binary.
But due to some reasons, this won’t work. So to make it work you will need CWM or any custom recovery for the custom SuperSu Zip file. But due to some lack in technical issues, this system is not available on all phones.
So I am here to guide you with the requirements for the replacement of the kingroot app with the SuperSu.
Requirement to Replace KingRoot With SuperSu
Here I am going to mention some requirement for the replacement of kingroot with SuperSu.
- Firstly you need a Terminal emulator in your device.
- Once you have taken the terminal emulator now you have to take the RAR file for your android device for extracting the Zip file.
- Now you have to download the zip file.
- Now you have all the necessities for replacing kingroot with SuperSu.
These were some of the necessities for the replacement. Now let’s find out the process how you can replace kingroot with SuperSu in your android device.
The Conversion Process
To convert the file you need the terminal emulator app on your android device. This technique is tested and works wells. So let’s illustrate.
- Firstly you need to install the terminal emulator app on your android device.
- Once you have installed the terminal emulator in your device now you have to extract the zip file in your SD card and internal storage.
- Once you have extracted the file now you have to open the terminal emulator and type commands and then click enter.
- Once the command has been entered the device will be asking for root permission.
- Now the device will start running the script and for that, you have to wait for at least 4-5 minutes. Please note your mobile data should be on.
- Once it is done you have to open your own app drawer and there you will find SuperSu app. Just click on it.
- Now the app will ask you for an update. You simply need to click on the continue and select the normal mode.
- The application may ask you whether other party app is installed or not. Click on the ok button and it will quickly remove the kingroot app from your device. Once the replacement is done SuperSu will take the place.
There are some alternative methods which will help you to replace kingroot with SuperSu.
Alternate Steps to Remove KingRoot with SuperSu
Here are some of the alternate steps which will help you to remove kingroot with SuperSu.
- First download SuperSu me pro-APK from the internet.Then you have to install the app on your phone same like how you install an app from Google play store.
- Once the installation is over open the file. The app will ask you for rooting permission.
- Clicking on the grant option will permit the super user permission for this app.
- After this step, it will show a big green android click on that. Clicking on that will redirect you to next step.
- After this procedure, the kingroot will get replaced by the SuperSu. It hardly takes few minutes to complete the process. Sometimes it is found that it take more time it basically happens due to the bad performance of the phone. Wait until the procedure is completed.
- After the step is completed the device will automatically launch SuperSu Now you are ready to use SuperSu instead of the older rooting app kingroot.
- Once this procedure ends you can Uninstall SuperSu me app from your device and can enjoy with the SuperSu.
- This app is completely free and doesn’t come with any subscription. You can easily find this app in the Google Play store.
These are some of the steps which will help you to replace kingroot with SuperSu. Many are using this steps to replace kingroot with SuperSu.
So if you are worried how to change the rooter then please take a look on the above mentioned points. These technique works well and have been tested.
Though there are several other ways to replace kingroot with SuperSu but these are the best ways which will help you.